Introducing The Mteck MT-001 Digital Multimeter
An essential, practical tool for professionals, electricians, hobbyists and general, household use, the Meterteck MT-001 Digital Multimeter is exceptionally easy to operate.
Featuring a wealth of functions, it is intended for troubleshooting various electrical issues arising in household, industrial and automotive devices.
It can be used to assemble, diagnose and repair circuitry and wiring.
The Meterteck MT-001 measures DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity (buzzer), transistor and diodes, with unprecedented accuracy.
• Fast, accurate measurements at 3 readings per second update speed;
• Backlit LCD Screen with perspicuous readings display;
• Overload protection in all ranges;
• Heavy duty build, suitable for indoor & outdoor use;
• Pre-installed 9V battery & TWO Test Cable Sets.
– Range Selection: Manual Ranging
– Max Display: 1999
– Sample Rate: 3 times/s
– DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V/500V ±0.8%
– AC Voltage: 200mV/2/20/200/500V ±(0.5%+5)
– DC Current: 2mA/20mA/200mA/10A ±1.4%
– Resistance: 200/2k/20k/200k/2M ±0.8%
– LCD Backlight: Yes
– Overload protection: Yes
– Data Hold: Yes
– Diode Test: Yes
– Auto Polarity indication: Yes
– Low Battery indication: Yes
– Continuity Test: Yes
– Power Supply: 9V 6F22 (included)
What’s In The Box:
– 1x Meterteck MT-001 Digital Multimeter
– 1x 9V Battery 6F22 (Pre-installed)
– 2x Test Leads (2 pairs)
– 1x User Manual (English)
Each Meterteck MT-001 Digital Multimeter Comes with a superior, 1 YEAR WARRANTY.
Click Buy Add To Cart While Supplies Last!
• HIGH CALIBER, VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER: Superior multimeter, ideal for electricians, hobbyists and professionals, extended use for automotive, household and industrial electrical troubleshooting
• STEADY METER, ACCURATE READINGS: Foolproof current, voltage, and resistance readings as well as infallible continuity, transistor, and diode testing
• OVERLOAD PROTECTION: All-range, advanced thermal meter integrity and safety, reinforced corners for drop protection, 3 readings per second precision sampling
• 2 PAIRS OF TEST LEADS AND 9V BATTERY: High quality, rugged test probes for extended use. Pre-installed 9V Battery, with future replacement option
• BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY, DATA HOLD: Backlit LCD Display allows meter use in the dark or in dim lighting conditions, does not interfere with readings. Meter stores reading data for future reference